- About Us
|Nature of Business
|Exporter and Manufacturer
|1011, Ganesh Glory, 10th Floor, Godrej Garden City Road Gota, Ahmedabad- 382481, Gujarat, India
|Total Number of Employees
|Upto 10 People
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of Firm
|Individual - Proprietor
|Rs. 5 - 10 Crore
|Top Export Countries
Trade & Market
|Primary Competitive Advantage
|Large Product LineGood Financial Position & TQM
|Import Export Code (IEC)
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
- Hand Held Instruments - Portable instruments to measure temperature, humidity
- Infrared and Thermography - Non-contact instruments for measuring temperature. These instruments record the infrared radiation being emitted by an object (thermal radiation) and display this either as an individual value or thermal image.
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Food & Beverages Manufacture, Production
- Cold Chain Logistics
- We are able to serve customers throughout India and offer a pickup/delivery service in conjunction with our logistics partner Professional Courier, DTDC, & DHL.
- Customer service is a cornerstone of our business management and we have introduced a number of innovative solutions over past one year to improve our speed of delivery and customer communications across product supply. This is a continual process and we are always looking for ways we can improve our performance with further plans for 2014-2015.
Our Vendor Base
Some of the factors that provide us a competitive advantage over other market players are as follows:
- Huge vendor base
- Experienced professionals
- International quality standards
- Ethical business policies
- Transparent dealings
- Customer focused approach
- Timely delivery
- Complete client satisfaction
Brands We Deal In
- Tzone Digital
- Gentek Elektronik
- imec Messtechnik GmbH
- South africa
- Dubai and more
Tempnote® – SENCIUS TECHNOLOGIES is a recognized leader in data logging and monitoring solutions for controlled industrial environments, such as food, Pharmaceutical, medical, storage and transportation industries. Our solutions enable our customers to deliver higher quality products, ensure consumer safety, comply with regulatory requirements and increase profitability and minimize the damage. Innovation, expertise and a commitment to quality are the values that drive the development and annual production of more than 1 million products.
Tempnote® – SENCIUS TECHNOLOGIES is a proven specialist in cold chain management systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions that accompany products from the processing units to the ends user.
Tempnote® – SENCIUS TECHNOLOGIES operates in over 25 countries through established network of selected re-sellers. Tempnote data loggers have been tested and implemented globally by many mission critical organisations including Indian Air force, National Aids Research Center, Chiron Behring Vaccines, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, proctor and Merck.
Tempnote® – SENCIUS TECHNOLOGIES is also a partner company with Thermal Covers Co., a leader in Temperature Controlled packaging with more than 10 years of experience in serving healthcare industries.